Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

I don't know why but the computer tonight is posting the pictures is the opposite order. Sorry.
The loot

So excited!

Chris helping himself to Jakes suckers. Such a sneak!


Its a bird...Its a plane...no its SUPERMAN!!



Power Ranger Jungle Fury
Chaneling the spirit of the Cheeta
Power up!
Jake has been saying "POWER UP" all day :) He was so excited

Happy Halloween! It sure was a fun one here in Ivins! Jake and Chris had such a fun time trick or treating. Chris only lasted a couple houses...He was ready to eat his candy! :) Jake on the other hand could not get enough! He walked right up to the door (mom had to ring the door bell) and said "Frick or Freat" got his candy and said "Ank you". Such a good boy! I do believe the two highlights from the evening were a house that gave away plastic eggs with dollar bills inside and his future Sunbeam teacher who gave him a candy and a big bag of plastic spiders! Talk about pay dirt! We love our new neighborhood and can't wait till next year! Jake is already planning what he wants to be! We'll keep you posted :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

What handsome superheroes!!! :)

Looks like they did pretty good!

Ashlee said...

The boys look so cute in their costumes! Looks like they made out like bandits! :)

Ali said...

Your pumpkins looked so good! Does Jeff carve those? The boys looked so darling! I love that picture of Chris with teh sucker hanging out of his mouth. Hilarious! Glad they had so much fun!

Susan said...

So cute! I'm so impressed with your pumpkins too. We didn't even carve any this year. I just bought little ones and let them go at them with markers. What a good mom you are!