People will often forget what you said, people will often forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
We Voted!
This was the best picture I could get of them today. They were so excited about their "I Voted" stickers.
Today the boys and I went to vote. What an honor it was. I feel so blessed to be able to live in a land where we can vote. What a privilege it is to have your voice heard.
Did you put them in a stroller? I put the twins int eh stroller and gave them some M&Ms. Of course the first thing Anna does is spill them all over the gym floor. Ugh. Then she cried because they were all gone.
Peter loves stickers too. So easily excited. . . i love it! Yesterday we saw a fire fighter in the grocery store and Peter talked to him and got a sticker. He was so excited he tried to show his daddy it through the phone.
We take our rights in this land for granted so often. It's great to be reminded!
2 comments:
Did you put them in a stroller? I put the twins int eh stroller and gave them some M&Ms. Of course the first thing Anna does is spill them all over the gym floor. Ugh. Then she cried because they were all gone.
Peter loves stickers too. So easily excited. . . i love it! Yesterday we saw a fire fighter in the grocery store and Peter talked to him and got a sticker. He was so excited he tried to show his daddy it through the phone.
We take our rights in this land for granted so often. It's great to be reminded!
Post a Comment