People will often forget what you said, people will often forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Ooooo...Funny Ghosts
Jake with his happy ghost
Chris enjoying a treat
The boys and I decided to make some Halloween decorations for one of the windows in the house the other day. So we made sucker ghosts. (you know with the tootsie pop and tissue) Jake thought it was so fun! He only wanted to make funny ghosts...they had to be smiling. No scary ghosts here :) Christopher's favorite part...the suckers :)
4 comments:
How fun. That was always my favorite Halloween decoration. A decoration that you can eat, is always a great decoration.
I always loved making those sucker ghosts each year. My sisters birthday is the day before Halloween and we would make them at her parties! Looks fun!
Those suckers bring back memories! That is totally mom. Can't wait to see you all!
I can't believe how big Chris is!
Post a Comment