Monday, September 29, 2008

Siblings

Amy, Me, Ali
I know this picture looks blury and probally not really good, but its my favorite picture of the 3 of us.

Grant and Jake

(How cute is this picture? Grant was so good to go on this kiddie ride with Jake!)


So I just finished a book about 3 sisters who don't get along...OK they pretty much hate eachother. This made me realize that I am so thankful for my siblings! They mean so much to me! I know that if I ever need anything they will ALL be there for me. They are the best Aunties and Uncle ever!! I feel so blessed to have them in my life for eternity! I'm thankful that my boys have such wonderful influences in their lives. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love you too! I'm so thankful that I have you for one of my very best friends for all of eternity!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Ali said...

What book was that? I love you too! It's fun to have a friend to discuss all sorts of "issues" with. :-)