Monday, September 29, 2008

Mommy


I love being a mom! I just don't think there is anything better. I'll admit somedays are rough, but its all worth it. I love how Jake is getting quite the imagination. Yesterday he played imaginary catch with Jeff forever. He loved it! Now that the boys have a toy room to play in, Jake is always saying, "Mom, will you please come and play with me in my toy room?" How can you say no to that?! Chris is our little clown. He is always doing things to try to get a laugh out of you. I love his big wet kisses. There's nothing better! I love being their mom!

4 comments:

Ali said...

And what a good Mom you are too!

Amy said...

They have such a good mom!

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Being a mom is the best job in the world. Enjoy every moment!

Ashlee said...

You are a very good mom! It is one of the best things in the world! I feel so lucky to be one!