Well, we did it! We were finally able to buy a house! We are so excited! The boys are loving all the extra room and a back yard where they can be as noisy as they want. Jeff and I love that we have a place we can call our own. Its been a long time in waiting :)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
It's just so exciting! I can't awit to come and visit. Congratulations!
Glad that you're our neighbors, welcome to the neighborhood!
yippy. we just bought a house too. we get the keys on monday and get to move in. i know the feeling isnt it fun finally reaching that goal and having a place to call you own. arnt you excited to decorate? congrats.
Wow, that looks like a great house! Congratulations! I hope you post more pictures when you get all settled in!
I'm so excited for you! It's a cute little house! Congrats!
LOVE it! I'm glad that I'm the only person in the family that's kinda been in it =]
Post a Comment