Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!

My sweet visiting teacher brought me this cute cake! Can you believe how talented she is?!

My fancy new shoes


Something new for the kitchen from my in-laws

My DVD and new books

Pretty flowers my mom and dad sent me. I can plant them and keep them forever :)


Yes, I am writing my own birthday post. How sad is that?! It was a great day! Jeff took me out to dinner at Marv's on Saturday. If you are ever in the mood for a greasy hamburger and yummy fries and sauce, come on down. I love it there! SO GOOD! Then we went and he bought me a pair of Crocs for the house (house shoes if you will) and a new book. He also got me Season 4 of the Office on DVD. I love that show! So funny! Those were all wonderful but I have to say the biggest present was having the primary program over and done with. It went well. All the primary kids came, said their parts, and sang beautifuly. It was a great present!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love Jeff and the boys more than words can express. I am so thankful for them. They made my birthday wonderful!

4 comments:

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Happy Birthday! way cute cake! You did an awesome job writing the primary program. yay! it's done! Hope your day was special!

Ali said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love the crocs. They could totally be worn everywhere...not just the house! That cake is darling! It's nice to see that some people actually visit teach. :-) I think Marv's should be spotlighted on our favorite fatty's show, don't you?

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your 27th was a nice one! Very cute cake! Who made it? Talk about talented! Looks like you made a hall on the gifts. I love the office! Tell me how your books are and if you recommend them. Again, Happy, Happy Birthday to You!

Amy said...

How are the books?! I miss you like crazy! I'm glad that I have you for my "reading buddy" =]