Monday, September 22, 2008

Monster Trucks!!



Jake and Chris are all boy. Today the World Championship of Monster Trucks was on tv. Hello. Does it get any better than that?! Jake had to immediatly gather all of his monster trucks (quiet a feat). He quickly noticed that the most important one was missing. Grave Digger. Yes, it was tragic. We searched high and low for that thing. I found the big one but he had to have the"smaller one mom". I finally found it in the car. Thank goodness. He sat the entire time watching and giving his own commentary. Ooooo....almost! So close! Awesome! Mom! Did you see that?! It was an exciting afternoon. Uncle Grant and Papa should be proud. His favorite...you guess it...Grave Digger.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Um, excuse me, it's a monster FRUCK, right? :-) Ok, that is so cute! When are you taking them to a real monster truck thingie? They will be in heaven! I can't wait to see you guys!!

Susan said...

Boys and their cars. Peter loves his cares and trucks too. Isn't it funny how they can have like 20 out but if 1 is missing they know it and forget the 20 they need that ONE! Super cute! Happy late birthday by the way. I've been meaning to call you!

Amy said...

Goodness! Chris looks so big! What's in the water down there? :) Just kidding..the water tastes like poison.

The boys are SO CUTE!!