Saturday Jeff worked in the yard and turned the sprinklers on. I thought it would be fun to teach the boys to run through the sprinklers. They had so much fun! I was surprised Jake thought it was so fun! Chris was content to stand at the corner and wash his baseball equipment :) Guess what we will be doing more this summer?
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sprinklers!
Saturday Jeff worked in the yard and turned the sprinklers on. I thought it would be fun to teach the boys to run through the sprinklers. They had so much fun! I was surprised Jake thought it was so fun! Chris was content to stand at the corner and wash his baseball equipment :) Guess what we will be doing more this summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a fun sctivity for the boys. I can't believe it is that warm, we are still wearing our winter clothes. The lawn seems to be looking good. Good job, you guys you are really making the house a nice home:)
Love,
Mom
That looks SO FUN!!
Glad they have such a good mom :)
Post a Comment