Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Like Grant

Jake and Grant in their "play house"
Jake and Chris ADORE their Uncle Grant! They talk about him all the time! Jake especially. So we have been working on potty training this whole week. Jake has done really well, but refuses to wear underwear. So today at Wal-Mart I let him pick some out to see if he would wear them. He picked out boxers..."just like Rant". He was so excited! When we got home he put on the boxers and wore his hat sideways..."just like Rant". I am so thankful for Grant and for the good example he is to my boys. Keep up the good work Rant!! We love you!!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Way to go Jacob!!! We are so proud of you:) Grant is a good one to want to be like. He loves the boys too!We are so lucky to have such CUTE boys for our grandsons.

We love you all,
Nana and Papa

Amy said...

AWESOME JACOB!!! Grant is a good boy to want to be like! I'm working on figuring out a time I can come visit!!

love you!

Keri said...

boxers seem to be the new thing. its the only thing I can get trevor to wear as well. but hey what ever works. good luck jacob in your potty training endeavors. its a big mile stone to meat. we'll be keeping our fingers crossed you'll continue to find enthusiasm in such a big leap. it must be so fun for grant to have little nephews to help even out the family. hes seems like the best uncle ever. how fun for your boys.