Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cuttin' The Grass

Jeff and his mower

Chris giving Jake some love

I LOVE this picture. Just goes to show little boys can have as much fun playing in an empty box as they can with expensive toys.
Well, we really feel like homeowners. Today we bought a lawn mower. This is the first time we have ever needed one! Jeff is excited to have a yard to putter in :) While he was cutting the grass, I was playing in the yard with the boys. They had so much fun! They also had a great time helping dad put the mower together. What handy men I have! :)



3 comments:

Ali said...

Wonder if Jeff will love puttering as much when it's 117 degrees outside. :-) Those are some darlig pictures of the boys. I love that one where they are on the slide. Very sweet and very natural, You should frame that one.

Amy said...

They are so sweet together! Love the pictures!

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

I love that picture of the boys in the box!