Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lets Go Fly A Kite!!

Jake manning the string :)

The Expert

Fancy action shot...running with the kite


Mom and Dad


The Optimus Prime Kite
Today was such a fun day! We got a kite and went to the park to fly it! It was prefect weather for some kite flying. The boys had so much fun! Jake was totally into it, but Chris was more into throwing dirt at the fence :) Chris also refused to let me take any pictures of him. I guess he just felt like playing alone today. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!





6 comments:

Ali said...

Cute pictures! Looks like so much fun. I loved the little videos of them too. Your family is the cutest!

Tammy said...

Great Kite! I showed it to Nate and he is dying to know where you got such a cool kite!!

Ashlee said...

AManda! Looks like a fun!! Kaleb got a japanese dragon kite from Marks parents and he loves to fly it too! Luckily, we have been able to use it a couple of times this spring! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Congrats on the new lawn mower! I know Mark was thrilled when we got ours!

Dad said...

What a fun family activity:) Everyone looks great and happy. So glad you guys are doing fun things with the boys. You will never regret these times!!!

Love
Mom

Coulam Crew said...

The kite was a killer deal at Wal Mart! It was only 3.50! How can you turn that down?!

Dad said...

Great blog - I can totally see the boys and you and Jeff playing with the kite. Wish I'd been there. Congrats to Jeff on the lawnmower - now you can feel like real homeowners!