People will often forget what you said, people will often forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
New Valances!
I know no one will really care about this but Ali and mom, but these are the new valances we got for the kitchen. I love them! They just make the house feel that much cozier :)
Amanda! I love the new valences! I never got around to doing that and that is totally the kind that I wanted!! They look really really nice! Where did you find them at? How are you? I am glad we could catch up a few weeks ago. I miss you!
isnt it funny what a big decision it is to find the perfect valances. Looks like you succeeded they are beautiful. im still trying to come up a color scheme and ideas for my windows so congrats on finding such a wonderful pattern. its does look nice and cozy in your kitchen. how fun. isnt it fun decorating?
6 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, the new valances! they look so good. I'm sure
they do make things feel cozier. Looking forward to seeing them!!!!
Love
Mom
Amanda! I love the new valences! I never got around to doing that and that is totally the kind that I wanted!! They look really really nice! Where did you find them at? How are you? I am glad we could catch up a few weeks ago. I miss you!
Excuse me...I care about them too!
They look good!
Yeah! Love them! Isn't it amazing what a differnce some fabric can make? :-)
isnt it funny what a big decision it is to find the perfect valances. Looks like you succeeded they are beautiful. im still trying to come up a color scheme and ideas for my windows so congrats on finding such a wonderful pattern. its does look nice and cozy in your kitchen. how fun. isnt it fun decorating?
Hey you are way ahead of me! We've lived in our home 5 years now and don't have any up on our windows!
Post a Comment