Friday, February 13, 2009

I am Cornholio

Chris wanted to have his picture taken, he just didn't want to cooperate

"I am Cornholio"

Yes. This is from Beavis and Butthead. Yes I am 13 :) This morning Jake and Chris wanted to have a photo shoot. Chris didn't want to smile, so we got a yawn.
Jake wore one of Jeff's old shirts to bed and came up with this look all on his own. His head is in the sleeve. He was pretty proud of it and all I could think about was Beavis and Butthead. Again, yes I'm 13.
This is Jake's new favorite song. We listen to this in the car where ever we go. Non stop. Seriously. He sits in his seat and pounds his fists against his legs to the rhythm. And of course, whatever Jake likes, Chris likes. I love them to pieces!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

They are so stinkin cute!!! And I love you even though you're 13 :)

Ali said...

Wait! What song does he love? "I GOT MY ROCK-N-ROLL!"