With my luck, I will probably get Chris potty trained before Jake. Jake is still refusing to be potty trained. I do believe we have tried everything. I am trying really hard not to get frustrated. Jake throws a full out tantrum anytime we try to get him to sit on the potty. Tonight I thought I would pull out one that Jake had out grown (yes, we have been trying so long, he has actually OUTGROWN a potty). Chris could not get enough! He loved it! We had to pry him off for bath time! Even as he was going to bed he was screaming "BAPEE BAPEE" (Chris for potty) Maybe I will be lucky and get them both potty trained at the same time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
LOVE THE BLOG AND LOVE THOSE BOYS!! HANG IN THERE HE WILL GET THERE SOON ENOUGH. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHEN HE GOES ON THE TOILET LIKE A BIG BOY UNCLE GRANT WILL COME AND SEE HIM. GIVE THEM BOTH HUGS AND KISSES FROM NANA.
I can't believe how big they both look!!!! ESPECIALLY Jacob!!! I miss my boys!
Ok, that is so funny! Jacob is like the twins. They hate the toilet too. The other night Nana was over and she sat with Anna for over 45 minutes to try and get her to go. Of course Anna refused, and now she is stressed everytime she has to poop. "No ta-let mom!" HAHA!
Thanks for the new pics! Potty training is so much fun. I'm just glad we got all of ours trained, althought I will say, the boys (at least our boy) was much harder than the girls. I predict Jake will be trained by the time he goes to school. Keep up the good work, Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment