Thursday, February 19, 2009

All By Myself

Chris the Driver

All by myself
(Neither one wanted to look at the camera)

Today we went outside to play since the weather was GORGEOUS. We have a Little Tykes car in the back yard. This was the hot toy today and both wanted to drive it. Chris was in the car and Jake was pouting on the "park". I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Chris just doesn't want to take me for a ride so I'm just going to sit over here by my self." How sad is that. I think he was trying to get me to make Chris give up the car. When it was finally his turn he discovered the seat was wet and wanted nothing to do with it. So he decided to have some more alone time on the slide :)

4 comments:

Dad said...

Thanks for the blog, Amanda! Love those boys - I'm anxious to see them again. Poor Jacob - I know just how he feels. Then he finally gets a turn and the seat has been defiled! I am so glad you have a back yard for them to play in. Jeff did a nice job for Valentines Day - you fared much better than your mother did!

Ali said...

AW! I love the pouting. They know how to work us, don't they? :-)

Dad said...

Love the blog and I'm waiting for a new one:) Can't see enough of the boys. Love and miss them.

Mom

Amy said...

That makes me laugh, but still, poor Jacob!

Reminds me of when I was young, "Why is everybody always pickin on me?" :)

Love you and the boys!!