Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Enjoying some heart shaped french toast

So Handsome

Jeff sent me flowers for Valentines Day! Aren't they pretty?!
Happy Valentines Day everyone! Hope yours was happy! We had a good one here. The day began with heart shaped french toast and juice. Yum! Then Jake and Chris rocked out to my new Dierks Bentley CD (also a gift from Jeff). Then, being the romantics we are, Jeff and I went and had a fatty hamburger at Marv's. Nothing says "I love you" like fries and sauce :)




5 comments:

Dad said...

So glad you had a good Valeltine's Day!! What cute boys to spend it with! I'm thankful Jeff is thoughtful, the flowers are beautiful and I'm sure everyone liked Derek's CD(who wouldn't?)Love to all
Mom

Amy said...

Those are the most handsome boys in the world!! You're so lucky you got to spend the day with them :)

Flowers are GORGEOUS!!!

Melia said...

Amanda, can't believe I stumbled upon your blog. Give me a call and we can set up a play date. 656-2655

Dad said...

Just reading over the comments and saw how I misspelled Dierk Bentley's name...DUH Oh well:)
Have a great day! Mom

Ali said...

You are such a good mom! Always making fun memories. I can't wait for girl's weekend. So is the CD any good?