Some Christmas presents came early yesterday for Jake and Chris! Nana and Papa sent them two new Christmas books (that were read A LOT today), a new Christmas movie (that was watched A LOT today) and some cool plates (that everything was eaten off of today). They love them! Thanks Nana and Papa!
But being the lucky boys they are, Ali also sent them some presents. The most adorable clothes came from Ali and Nana and Papa! So CUTE! Ali also sent some bath paints. The boys love them! Jake could not wait to have a bath tonight. He even picked up his toys before bath! Its like a miracle in a bottle :) Thanks you guys!




3 comments:
Amanda, I love the washable body paints! Sure beats having your kids come to you with permanent marker or real paint on them right? I will have to get Kaleb some he will love it! Merry Christmas!
CUTE! Love my boys! I knew they would appreciate getting dirty while taking a bath. I sure do miss you guys! Love you!
looks fun!
Post a Comment