Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged! 7 Random Things...

Ok. I can't do a post without a picture. Here is Jake enjoying the first candy cane of the season.

Am I the meanest mom or what? I think this picture is hilarious! I can't help but laugh

7 things I can do...
Bake
Cook
Change poopy diapers
Sing you a few Wiggles songs
ame all the characters in Heman
Name all the Power Rangers
Name all the Transformers


7 things I can't do...

Potty train Jake
Eat tomatoes
sew
Play any musical instrument
stop eating
keep up with laundry
stop texting


7 things I always say...

"Oh totally"
"I. Know."
"Really?"
"Seriously?"
"Please stop."
"Oh brother."
"What are you boys doing?"

7 things I always eat...

cookies
ice
Popsicles
ice
popcorn
ice
fishy crackers


7 people I tag...
Ali
Amy
Liz
Ashlee
Jana
Mary Lynn
Susan


1 comment:

Ali said...

That picture of Chris is hilarious! Why was he so sad about his pudding? HAHAHA!