Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow!

Sorry. Pictures are posted in the wrong order. Jake with our HUGE snowman

Making a very wet snow angel

We love snow!!

Our back yard this morning

When we woke up this morning we were surprised to find our yard full of snow! Ok so not completely full but as close as we're ever going get. Jake was so excited. Before Chris even woke up we were outside playing in the fun white stuff. I think Jake felt like he had to get all the snow activities in cause he doesn't know when it will happen again. So first he made his first snow angel (kinda. I don't really think he realized how wet it was going to be :) Then he made his very first snowball. (which was also too wet and cold) Then mom and Jake made a snowman. It was HUGE! It was so fun to have some snow! It finally feels like the holidays :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

How cute!

I can't believe how much it snowed there! Last year it snowed too...but it was gone the next day.

Glad you're going to have a kinda white Christmas :)

Ashlee said...

Congrats on getting some snow down there. We will be enjoying the white stuff till March or April. I am not sure how I feel about it yet! :) It is going to take me geting used to it! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Ali said...

You're such a good mom. It's so much fun to experience life through your children's eyes.