Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Quick Visit

In September, Abby and I were able to take a quick trip up to Carson City. It was so much fun so see family, I just wish we could have stayed longer. We were able to be there for Dad's release from Stake President. It was fun to be there for him. I hear he hasn't had a difficult time adjusting. I guess he really didn't want the job as Wal-Mart greeter! HAHA! Dad and his Bride :)
Abby was able to meet GG for the first time too. I must say those two have a very special bond. Abby and GG would look at each other like this for long periods of time and just tell each other stories. It was so fun to watch them. I'm so thankful she was able to meet her GG. We can't wait to see her again at Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That was so much fun! I'm so glad you were able to come. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. The cousins will have a blast together!

Dad said...

I am so excited for your visit. I am so thankful you are coming!! Nothing could be better :)