Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lets Have a Carnival!

The big fundraiser for Red Mountain Elementary is a School Carnival. We had so much fun! The boys had unlimited access to bounce houses and slides. There were also games and pizza. Who wouldn't have fun?! The Coulam Kids (aren't they a cute bunch?)

Jake in the bounce house. I think he was having a good time...

Track race cars. Kids kept cutting in line, so I had to be the mean mom and tell them to go to the end of the line. I didn't even care. This was the one thing both boys were excited to do. Look out...here comes big mama!

Chris doing the sucker pull. Not the most exciting thing, but hey, can't pass up a free sucker!

Jake's turn
We had a great time! Can't wait till next year!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love that lollipop tree!