Happy Halloween! My favorite holiday (note the sarcasm). This year was quite the ordeal in choosing costumes here at the Coulam house. I swear Jake and Chris changed their minds every day. It wasn't until last Saturday, I made them decide. Their choice? They both wanted to be pirates. Lucky for me, Target had 2 different pirate costumes (and they were both cheap). With a couple extra accessories from the Dollar Tree, they were set. I think they were pretty adorable pirates.
These are our pumpkins. Nothing fancy this year. The boys drew what they wanted their pumpkins to look like and Jeff and I helped put it onto the pumpkin. The boys helped carve this year. So much fun! I must say I have pity on Dad. I'm so sorry I made you clean my pumpkin all those years. I have a feeling that's going to come back to haunt me.
Left to right: Abby's, Jeff's, Jake's, Chris's, and mine
The boys thought they needed to name their pumpkins this year. Here is Jake with "Pirate".
Not sure where that name came from...
Jake had to have a beard, because according to him, "Every pirate needs a beard."
I love Chris's look. Is that Magnum or Platinum? I can't tell :)
Well we survived one more Halloween. Can't wait for next year! HAHA!




2 comments:
What a nice mom you are to even carve pumpkins! I at least let my girls draw a face on their pumpkin this year. Haha! Love the pirates. How creative to draw a beard on Jacob's face. Was he bitter Chris wanted to be the same thing? Raychel hates her her sisters copy her.
Ok, yeah, hi...we've had Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Time for some new pictures, girlfriend!
Post a Comment