WARNING: If you don't like looking through tons of pictures, the next few posts aren't for you. Stop reading now.
The boys and I went up to Carson for a 9 days, then Jeff flew up for 7 more days. It was a fun, long vacation with my family. We had so much fun! I love my family so much! Every trip is filled with so much fun, love and laughter. I miss them so much already!
The pictures in the following posts are in no particular order. The computer wasn't cooperating. So, here are some random pictures as well as some highlights from our recent trip to "Carson Cidy"




4 comments:
Ok...a few of my favorites. Love Chris asleep sucking his finger. So sweet. Love Grant feeding the cake to the boys directly from the pan. Love the pic of Jake smiling on the porch. Wow, he looks BIG and grown up! I had so much fun with you visiting. It's so great to create new memories together! Love you.
Looks like you guys had a great time. The boys are so cute, and growing up so fast!!
So glad that you guys came! I miss you tons! Love all of the pictures...they're my favorite part of the blogs :]
My favorite is Jacob looking all Rico Suave. That cracked me up! It was great having you all here! Dad
Post a Comment