While we were in Carson, Mom and Dad really wanted to take the boys camping. Raychel even got to come up and stay a night too. To sum it up, the first morning Jake woke up in the tent, he said "That camping is fun!" Thanks Nana and Papa for such a fun trip!

Chris

Jake

Raychel

Where's Grant?

The Happy Camper

Playing in the dirt. Does it get any better?

Making
S'mores. Yummy!

There was this huge rock in our campsite. The kids, Jeff and Grant had fun climbing it. I didn't attempt it though, joking that I didn't know where the nearest ER was. Well the next night we found out. Chris was playing on a little dirt hill, and fell right onto a rock. Split his head right open. Jeff and I rushed him to the closest ER, 1 hour away. 6 stitches later, he wanted to go back to camp. What a tough kid!

May, Ali, Anna and Leah came up for dinner one night. May helped Jake and Leah scale the "mountain" :)

Jeff and Chris
Every time Jake had to use the bathroom, Chris felt he needed to too. So I took his diaper off and decided to let him try. Instead he sat his little naked butt on a rock. It took him awhile to figure out how to actually get on the rock. But once he did, he sat there for a while,
completely content :)

Playing in the middle of a huge log in camp

Enjoying a snack. Cookies and orange pop. Does it get any better?

Chris...."brown pop" and F
ritos
Mom bought this bug thing for like 2 dollars. The boys played with it the entire time. Money well spent
2 comments:
I love the dirty face pictures! That is the cutest. I still can't believe Chris and the stitches. How does it look now that you got them out?
You got some pretty good pictures! Love all of the dirty faces! They look good :]
Post a Comment