Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Haircuts

Love the "natural" smile

Classic. Picking the nose. He wouldn't hold still for a picture...this was as good as it got.

I was looking at Ali's blog and she had posted pictures of the girls ADORABLE new spring haircuts, so I thought I would post some pictures of the boys new summer haircuts :) It gets so hot here in the summer this is the only way to go. We know its time to get rid of it all when Jake wakes up with sweaty hair or has wet hair after playing around the house. We had his hair longer (a little mans haircut) for the winter and it was really sad to see it go. After the buzz, I showed him a picture of his hair and asked him if he liked it. He said, "No. Its weird." I think its growing on him though cause he can't stop looking at himself and smiling :)
As for Chris, well, this is his usual cut thanks to some pretty crazy cowlicks :)
I love my Buzz Cut Boys!!



3 comments:

Dad said...

Handsome boys - and a good looking couple. I am so grateful to call those happy, healthy boys my grandsons, and grateful for your good marriage to Jeff. It is a blessing to know this great little family is in such good hands! Dad

Keri said...

Kudos to your girl. Ive given up on giving my boys haircute. they are just to squirmy and they scream the whole time that the hair is itchy and that they are dying. LOL the weird part is that they are angles at the hair salon. whats up with that. LOL the boys look adorable. I agree there nothing worse then sweaty haired boys.

Alison said...

Good job, sis! They look cute. Love the picking nose picture. Classic. I will miss the "little man" cut too. That's the great thing about hair...it's always grows back! Love you!