Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!

Lunch at Marv's. He was fascinated by the Claw Machine behind us. This was the only picture I could get. I still think its cute :)

The boys in front of their favorite car

Opening presents with a little help from Jake

Love this face! He just opened a fancy car from Nana and Papa

Enjoying a Funfetti cupcake. (Jake picked the cake out)

Ok. I know I'm a horrible mom. I am a whole week late on posting Chris's birthday pictures. I can't believe he is 2! He is such a blessing in our home. He never ceases to make us laugh. He is such a ham :)

We decided to do most of the celebrating on Saturday since his birthday was on Sunday this year. So we started the day out with lunch at Marv's (I didn't fall this time!). Then we went to a car show in St. George. The boys had a great time looking at all the old cars. Their favorites all had flames. Go figure.
Then on Sunday, all the Coulams came over for pizza and cupcakes. And of course...more presents :)
I am so thankful for that Chris joined our family 2 years ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!
ps...this is his favorite song :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Those are some cute pictures! I love the one of him staring at the claw machine. I also thought it was cute how he couldn't take his eyes off the cool car. He is such a cute boy. Life is happening too quickly!