I have to say that I have some of the most amazing friends! I have been feeling a little down lately and they noticed. So last week I get a call saying they are going to kidnap me Saturday. It was so much fun! We had a little spa day, complete with pedicures and manicures, plenty of junk food, and an excellent movie. Its just what I needed. I am so blessed to have such wonderful, thoughtful friends!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Saturday Out
I have to say that I have some of the most amazing friends! I have been feeling a little down lately and they noticed. So last week I get a call saying they are going to kidnap me Saturday. It was so much fun! We had a little spa day, complete with pedicures and manicures, plenty of junk food, and an excellent movie. Its just what I needed. I am so blessed to have such wonderful, thoughtful friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's awesome! Good, thoughtful friends are the best. What was the movie? And that picture would have only given Amy the creeps if you had taken the "before" picture. HA HA!
WOW! how lucky are you to have such good friends! I am thankful you do. Your pedi looks good and I'm sure your mani looks just as good! Glad you are feeling better.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment