Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cowboy

Sorry about the quality of the picture. This is the only one I could get. I had to sneak it. Apparently cowboys don't like to get their picture taken :)

When Jake commits to pretending, he commits. The other day he was a cowboy. He wore the hat all day and would only respond to you when you called him cowboy. He also made me wear a cowboy hat and called me cowboy all day. Chris was instructed to wear the fireman's hat. That didn't last, to say the least. The day before Jake was a robot. He would talk through his teeth like a robot should and made sound effects when he walked. We were going to Wal-Mart and when we pulled into the parking lot he said "Changing into Jacob. Changing into Jacob." He totally gets into his characters. I love his personality and imagination!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Man, it's times like these when I really wish we lived by each other! Raychel and Jacob would be in heaven playing with each other. Raychel always needs actors for her pretend play. I have a hunch that Jacob would make a wonderful Melificent (dragon from Sleeping Beauty). With three little girls, no one ever wants to be teh villain!

Keri said...

How cute amanda. Tyler is big in to pretending. in fact its all he does. We have a costume box and every time we leave to go to the store he loves choosing one of his costumes and going to the store in them. I love it. isnt it fun to see them exercising their imagination. little boys are just a slice of heaven and jake is just too cute in his cowboy hat. youre boys are too cute.

Amy said...

how cute that he does that!
I want to see him!