Ten years ago...
I just got my drivers license. I was a late bloomer...driving wise :)
Five things on todays "to-do" list:
*Fold laundry
*attempt to keep the boys room clean
*make a lasagna for dinner
*update the blog
*be the best mom I can be :)
Snacks I enjoy:
anything chocolate, diet coke, chips and salsa
Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
BUY A HOUSE!!!!!!! New cars that would last us forever, pay off bills, and put most of it in savings...you know...for a rainy day
Places I have lived:
a few cities in Oklahoma, a couple in Nevada, and one in Utah
3 joys:
*Jeff, Jake, Chris
*summer evenings
*ice cream
3 fears:
*not being a good mom
*anything bad happening to my kids or family
*not being able to see my boys grow up
3 goals:
*get into a house...soon!
*loose some weight
*organize all the boys toys
3 current obsessions/collections:
*food network
*the Twilight series (I'm freaking obsessed!)
*house hunting
3 random facts:
*I have many pez dispensers
*I can snap my toes
*I love to bake!
people I am tagging:
Ali, Amy
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment