Last night Jeff and I got out on a date. We went to see the Sound of Music at Tuachan. (a super nice outdoor theater) It was so nice to be able so spend some time, just the two of us. I am so thankful for him and for the hard worker he is. I am so thankful he lets me stay home with our boys and encourages me to be the kind of person I want to be. I am so thankful that we can be together forever.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Date Night!
Last night Jeff and I got out on a date. We went to see the Sound of Music at Tuachan. (a super nice outdoor theater) It was so nice to be able so spend some time, just the two of us. I am so thankful for him and for the hard worker he is. I am so thankful he lets me stay home with our boys and encourages me to be the kind of person I want to be. I am so thankful that we can be together forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You look beautiful, Manda!
You're completely GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment