Happy 4th everyone! It was a hot one here. :) The boys had a lot of fun setting off our own fireworks. We had pop its (poppers), flowers, sparklers, and snakes. Jake had fun shooting aliens with the sparklers :) He also loved the snakes (if you don't know what they are, they are these little pill things that grow into a snake looking thing when you lite them up). He called them the Transformers. Whenever we would light one he would yell "TRANSFORM" He had fun. Chris had the most fun pulling the flowers out of our planters :) He could've cared less about the poppers or sparlkers. At one point he grabbed a handful of potting soil and decided to taste it. Yeah...mom threw a fit over that one. :) We went to Jeff's office parking lot to watch the fire works. They do a really good job here. Chris loved them. He was in the stroller clapping and squealing. Jake on the other hand, wasn't a fan. He was crying saying "I get in the car now! I wanna go to Jacobs house!" Maybe we will have better luck next year :) I hope all of your weekends were filled with family and fun!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th everyone! It was a hot one here. :) The boys had a lot of fun setting off our own fireworks. We had pop its (poppers), flowers, sparklers, and snakes. Jake had fun shooting aliens with the sparklers :) He also loved the snakes (if you don't know what they are, they are these little pill things that grow into a snake looking thing when you lite them up). He called them the Transformers. Whenever we would light one he would yell "TRANSFORM" He had fun. Chris had the most fun pulling the flowers out of our planters :) He could've cared less about the poppers or sparlkers. At one point he grabbed a handful of potting soil and decided to taste it. Yeah...mom threw a fit over that one. :) We went to Jeff's office parking lot to watch the fire works. They do a really good job here. Chris loved them. He was in the stroller clapping and squealing. Jake on the other hand, wasn't a fan. He was crying saying "I get in the car now! I wanna go to Jacobs house!" Maybe we will have better luck next year :) I hope all of your weekends were filled with family and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ok, how cute is Christopher?! I love that happy face. He is having such a good time. I love how Jacob is getting such an imagination. What sweethearts!
Jacob's face in the last picture cracks me up. His rosey cheeks...he looks like he'd been running around.
I can't believe how big they've gotten since I saw them last!!!
Adorable!
Post a Comment