Thanks for making me feel cool Ali!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Happily Attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Boy=Jeff...without a doubt. Girl=too many to count! =)
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake without a doubt! Any kind will do...with lots of frosting
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Friday night...or any day Ali and I have a show to watch :)
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Toothbrush, bottled water (always have one with me) diet coke.
F. FAVORITE COLORS?Yellow and blue. Such happy colors
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? both hurt my teeth...worms are more fun to eat though
H. HOMETOWN? Ivins baby! The real Zion =) (just kidding)
I. INDULGENCE? Ice cream...anything with marshmallows and/or nuts
K. KIDS? Yes, two of the cutest boys you have ever seen
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? The Gospel. Family. Friends. Love. Fun. Amen to that Ali!
M. MARRIAGE DATE? May 24, 2002
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 lil' sisters 1 lil' bro.
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges. I love the tartness and smell
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Fears. I worry about my kids
Q. QUOTE? "Be true to who you are and the family name you bear." -President Hinkley
R. REASON TO SMILE? My kids, being outside, a clean house
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Does it matter? :)
.T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: I don't even know 5 people with a blog :)
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I can kick your butt at Guitar Hero...on easy. hahaha
V.VEGETABLES? Green beans. I love those things
W. WORST HABIT? I'm really bad at picking at my cuticles. and I know its really gross but I constantly pick at my toes. (that one is just for Amy)
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? either. They aren't too bad
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Durangos chicken salad with a diet Dr. Pepper
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You need to check your siblings answer! Hey, I don't mind being the younger sister! Ha ha ha! Love you and MISS you!
Hey..I wanted to keep all your answers :) We are so alike its scary!
time for a new blog girl :)
Post a Comment