Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pool Party






Well its summer time in Ivins. Jake wanted to go swimming in the pool we had last year. So today it was taking forever to blow up (with a pump of course). When it was finially done I was carrying it to the backyard and by the time I got it there it was flat. It had a huge hole in it. So we took a trip to Target (my favorite store) to get a new one. Jake picked the dinosaur one with a slide. When we got home he couldn't wait to blow it up. It took FOREVER! Everything had to be blown up seperate. We're talkin' both rings, all the feet (all 4 of them), the slides, and the decorations on the slides. Thank goodness for the pump! When we finially got it to the backyard, Jake jumped right in and started splashing. Chris had reservations and cried the entire time he was in. He spent the rest of the "pool party" on moms lap :)

5 comments:

Ali said...

Why am I evil? Chris's crying picture totally made me laugh...HA HA! Sometimes torturing our kids brings a smile to our faces, right? :-) I know what you mean about blowing up each part seperately. How annoying!! You wonder why they designed it that way. I love those boys! I'm so excited they will have a "real" backyard to play in soon!!!!!

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Looks like fun, Why didn't you go use the club house pool, I hear that it is quite HEAVENLY. Hee Hee

Amy said...

what cute boys!

Keri said...

i hear ya on those blow up swimming pools my only complaint is that we dont even have a pump yeah can you only imagine how blue in the face i get everytime i have to blow that thing up. It just extra practice for the 29 birthday candles ill be blowing out this december. LOL

that1dude said...

Hi Amanda! It's Sarah Sawyer... your boys are so cute!!