
Chris's first taste of watermellon! He wasn't too sure about it. He had 2 bites then called it quits :) At least he tried it :)

I just love this face! Jeff was teaching him how to spit walermellon seeds. He had the best time! (He didn't eat any watermellon though)

Chris loves the grass! He refuses to stand on it though. He loves to sit on it and pull at it. Of course I'm worried one day he is going to come up with a hugh cockroach. Gross!

Nothing says summer like watering the rocks :) Jake is my big helper in our "garden". He just about drowned our plants and flowers so he moved onto the rocks. I guess he just likes to see them change colors.
Being outside with the family made me very greatful for everything I have. I am so thankful for my little family. I love how the boys find joy and excitement in everything. I am thankful to be where I am. From our front patio, we can see the the red mountains of Snow Canyon. It is a nice reminder of the beauty around us.
1 comment:
What a beautiful family! I can't believe how many teeth Chris has. That face of Jacob's was classic. Devious and adorable! Love and miss you guys a TON!
Post a Comment