Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You made what for dinner?!?!



The other night for dinner, I made tortillini. It used to be one of Jake's favorites, not any more. You would have thought I was feeding them poison. They just both sat and cried pushing their plates away. I finally gave up with Chris and just let him have his pretzels. Jake, however, had to have at least one bite before he could have his ice cream (a rule in the Coulam house). He finally ate ONE tortillini (because mom ate half of the ice cream sandwich and threatened to eat the other half too if he didn't eat his dinner. He had a coming apart and told on me to dad) He did get his ice cream. Ahhh...the sweet taste of sucess

4 comments:

Ali said...

This is dinner time at my house every night!

Amy said...

I love the tear stained faces :)

Dad said...

Love those boys! Great job on the blog - thanks for sharing.

Keri said...

I am busting up laughing. thats too funny Amanda. That is how every night is at our table until mommy discovered to wonderful timer. now ty will eat anything to not have me turn the timer on. thanks for the good laugh. and love the blog by the way. nice to see the kids grown since you live so fare away.

keri