People will often forget what you said, people will often forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Woah There!
Jake has been learning about the circus and clowns this week at school. This is how I picked him up today. I was a little shocked. He loved the look though. Future profession??
He's still so handsome! I love how you can tell how happy he is to be wearing a clown face. I think he's the first and only clown that hasn't made me want to cry ;]
2 comments:
He's still so handsome! I love how you can tell how happy he is to be wearing a clown face. I think he's the first and only clown that hasn't made me want to cry ;]
He LOVED that! How cute is that. What a great thing for the teachers to do. So cute!
Post a Comment