Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Christopher!!

When did he get so big?! I can't believe he is 3! Chris has brought so much joy and laughter into our home. He keeps us on our toes. I especially love the bond he and Jake share. They really do love each other. I only hope that continues as they get older. I love you Chris and am so thankful you are mine!Our morning began with presents. This is his new dump truck to play with outside. He loves to play in the dirt.

One of the new dragons he received. Yes, that is Jake's hand holding his head up. Such the helper :) At least its not a pot...right May??

What a life! Enjoying his package from Nana and Papa. His very own Donald the Dragon, with a pack of gummy life savers, and watching his very own Handy Manny video. I swear we have watched that thing at least 3 times a day since we got it. The boys know it by heart. Sad...I know.

Blowing out his candles. Make a wish!

"Chris, say cheese!" "I'm eating Mom!"
For Chris's Birthday, we went to the park for a BBQ. His favorite foods are chips and hot dogs. So, that's just what we had. He gorged himself on Doritos. Does it get any better?! He had a great day! We love you Chris!!

Here is the present video. Once he opened the Handy Manny toy, the rest just didn't matter.

2 comments:

Alison said...

So cute! I'm glad he had such a fun day. I love how helpful Jacob is. The big brother. Heppy Birthday!

Amy said...

That picture of Jacob holding up Chris' head is funny! I'm so glad that Chris is part of our family! I love my boys!