Thursday, December 10, 2009

SANTA!!

Tonight we got all bundled up and made the trip up to Tuachan to see Santa. It was so much fun to see the boys get so excited to see him. Jake confidently went up and told Santa he wanted a camera and Operation Spongebob. Jake thought it was so funny when Santa told him his favorite subject in school was recess :) Chris was a little more shy to go see The Big Man. When asked what he wanted he mumbled, "I don't know". That sure makes it easy for Santa :) While we were up there we decided to take a train ride. We stupidly thought it would take us around to see all the lights they have around. It was the biggest waste of money. It basically gave us a tour backstage of all last years props. Hello. I could just walk back there and look. At least the boys had fun and it was only $4 :)
Jeff and Jake on the train

Me and Chris. Choo Choo!!

"I don't know"

He really was excited to see Santa. I swear!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Pretty good Santa! I'm glad the boys got their orders in. I wish they could be here to enjoy some of this snow we're having. They would absolutely have a ball! (great thinking on the 'race track' by the way!). Give those boys a hug for their Papa!

Alison said...

I was thinking the same thing as dad. That is a really good Santa. Complete with the white eyebrows and silky beard. Maybe it was the REAL Santa! They are so cute. They would have had fun with Grant and the girls yesterday sledding. Hopefully we can get together soon!!