Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Visit From Carson City

Grant just had to get a picture with a cow. Sorry its blurry G-man

Grant made a homemade slip and slide in the backyard. This was his "rock star" slide

Ha ha ha! Look who wet their pants :)

Jake LOVES and ADORES his Rant

Story time with Nana

Even cowboys and cowgirls love cookies
Jake and Raychel had so much fun playing cowboys the whole time they were here.

I love Raychel's face! Grant keeps all his nieces and nephews looking cool on their Volcom and Roxy clothes

Chris loves to listen to Dant's music

Ali and I took all the kids to see Monsters Vs. Aliens. Way cute! The kids did pretty good until the older ones had to go pee and who could forget the nightmare concessions was.
All Cozy
Chris and Anna
I don't remember what they were watching, but it appears they were really into it :)

I am so glad everyone came to visit! It was such a fun week. We have to do it again soon. If only we could skip the driving part...

No comments: