People will often forget what you said, people will often forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
At The Dentist
Today was Jake's first visit to the dentist! He did great! He opened his mouth wide for the dentist to "count" all his teeth. After it was all done, he got the best prize...a bouncy ball. Who could ask for more?
How cute is he? I can't believe how big he is! So grateful you were able to take him, alot of my first graders have never been to the dentist. He is the cutest boy ever!!!! So excited to see him and Christopher next week:) Thanks to you and Jeff for being such good parents to my favorite grandsons.
How cute! I hope he still likes the dentist when he gets older...I know just THINKING about it is making my mouth feel like I'm getting a "liiiittle pinch" in my gums. YIKES. So glad he has such a great mama!
3 comments:
How cute is he? I can't believe how big he is! So grateful you were able to take him, alot of my first graders have never been to the dentist. He is the cutest boy ever!!!! So excited to see him and Christopher next week:) Thanks to you and Jeff for being such good parents to my favorite grandsons.
Mom
How cute! I hope he still likes the dentist when he gets older...I know just THINKING about it is making my mouth feel like I'm getting a "liiiittle pinch" in my gums. YIKES. So glad he has such a great mama!
I can't believe how big he is getting! He looks so cute sitting there.
Post a Comment