Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Big First Grader

Jake started 1st grade this year. I can't believe he is that big! He is so excited. I asked him what he was most excited about. His response, "I get to eat lunch at school!". I have learned through his teacher that he is a very slow eater. We'll have to work on eating a little faster. He is loving being there all day and making new friends.


He doesn't look excited at all. He HAD to wear the Batman shirt. (It even glows in the dark!)


The Mario Kart backpack. He even has the matching lunch box. Do you get any cooler?!


Jake and Mrs. Bozarth

Its shaping up to be a great year!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, he's sooooo cute! You need to get your butt back to Carson so he can eat with his Nana and cousin Raychie! ;-) I love his outfit...what a cutie!

Dad said...

So dang cute!! Can't believe he is in 1st grade and I totally agree with Alison you need to be closer so he can eat lunch with me and Raychel. I feel like I'm missing out on so many things with you and your kids!! His 1st day outfit was the best!!
Love you,
Mom

Ashlee said...

I can't believe Jake and Kaleb are old enough to go to first grade. I still remember the good ol' days in Ivins and walking to your home to visit and let the boys play. It seems like yesterday only it has been 3 years!!! Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I wish you would have called while you were up. The aquarium is located just minutes from our home. I hope you are doing well. I miss you...