Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teeth...You get some, You lose some


Well, the Tooth Fairy has been very busy at out house lately. Jake has lost 3 of his front teeth! I can't believe how old he looks without them. I just love his toothless grin!

I had to do a close up :)

Abby has finally gotten her first tooth! It took lots of crying, whining, and drooling to get here. She wasn't being very cooperative so this was the best shot I could get of it. If you look really close, you can see a little tooth.

Isn't she cute?! Its so much fun having a girl!

I couldn't do a post without Chris. Love his cheesy smile. He is becoming quite the ham. He is always making us laugh.
I am so lucky to be their mom!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That sounds like a Junie B. Jones we just finished reading last night. Junie lost her first tooth, and her baby brother got his first tooth. They are all so cute!

Dad said...

And I am so Lucky to be their Nana!! Love the grins, it makes me HAPPY knowing my grandchildren are HAPPY!! Good job!!