Friday, August 20, 2010

Pioneer Day

I know I'm way late on this post. However, I love these pictures so I just had to post them. These were taken at the Ivins City Pioneer Day Parade. Our ward had a float and the boys got to ride on it with the rest of the primary kids. They were supposed to dress up like pioneers. But the primary president didn't even have her kids dressed up. Whoever she is, should be released. Haha!
I LOVE this picture! I just love my men!

Pioneers wore baseball caps and shark sunglasses...right?

He wasn't too sure about the float. Jake on the other hand waved to everyone. Love my boys!

And this is how Abby celebrated. Laid back.
I love small town life and all the fun things we get to do.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Small towns are great:)just wished you lived closer!!!!

Ali said...

How cute! And who would WANT to dress up in pioneer costumes when it's 114 degrees outside!