Sunday, July 4, 2010

Welcome Abby!

After nine long months of waiting Abby is finally here! We are so excited to have her in our family!
Abigayle Jean Coulam
Born June 21, 2010 at 7:08 am
9lbs 3oz 20 inches
Big Brothers and Nana meeting Abby for the first time.
(Jacob lost his second tooth the night before. He is so big!)

After Abby was born they couldn't get her to cry. (Or wake up) They tried to get her going with some oxygen, but that didn't work, so they put her in the NICU for a few hours to really get her breathing. I'm so glad Jeff was able to go with her and I was able to get some rest. Later that afternoon we were reunited. So fun to have our little girl here!

Bright Eyes

So Sleepy

Sorry, I forgot to rotate this one. This was her coming home outfit. I was beginning to wonder if we would ever be able to leave. The OB forgot about us, so we were waiting till 5 pm. When he did show up, we got the ok to get out of there. It is so nice to be home and be with my little family.
Welcome Home Abby!!





3 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so glad little Abby is here too! I can't wait to meet her, and the girls can't wait to introduce her to all the fun girly stuff!

Ashlee said...

Congratulations on your little one! She is darling! I love her name! I am very excited for you and have been waiting for this post! :) Again Congrats! You are such a good momma!

Dad said...

What an exciting day!! I am so thankful I could be there. So happy she is here safe and that I am her nana. She is lucky to have 2 great big brothers :).