Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big Boys

This weekend we decided it was time to get the boys into big boy beds. Jake has been sleeping in a toddler bed for a couple years and had outgrown it. Chris was still sleeping in the crib. I know...it was time. So we finally bought a twin bed for Jake and moved Chris into the toddler bed. They were so excited to go to bed! It is exciting to hit these milestones, but it makes me a little sad that my babies are growing up. I am so proud of them and the little men they are becoming.
Chris was totally excited!
Full view of the bed

Full view of Jake in his big boy bed

He wasn't excited at all :)

What the room looks like now.

I'm bracing myself for an interesting night. Now that Chris has freedom to roam around an all. Heaven help me :)

4 comments:

Dad said...

They are so fetchin cute! So excited for the beds and they look so grown up. Where did the time go?
Mom

Alison said...

I love, love, love the smiles!! Isn't that just the best! So how did Chris do? Did he stay in bed?

Amy said...

Oh my gosh those are TOO CUTE! I need to get copies of them to add to my collection at work. Love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much the boys have grown!! Such big boys!