Thursday, February 25, 2010

Makin' A Mess

The boys have been dieing to help Jeff paint the baby's room. So tonight Jeff decided to let the boys paint the inside of the closet doors. So dressed in garbage bags and armed with their paint brushes they got to work. They had so much fun! And even though they had paint everywhere and what looked like french tip pedis when they were done, they had a fun time and felt included in getting ready for the baby to come. I just love being their mom!
Getting started. They really were excited, I swear!

Chris got some face painting done by Jake :)

By the finished product. When Jake saw this picture he goes "Why do I look like a ballerina? That's weird."

Jake's up close

Chris and his door

Chris's door up close
(I'll post pictures of the finished product...when we get there)

2 comments:

Keri said...

ahhh what a fun memory. they will remember that forever. Im so excited you get to have a little girl. how fun is that. youll have to keep us all posted as you finish up her room. whats the theme gonna be?

Ali said...

Ummm...yeah. That is "mother of the year" material right there. Yikes....my OCD is coming on strong. That would never be happening at my house! hahaha!