Saturday, October 24, 2009

Craft Time

Today I had to run into Roberts to get a couple things, and they had these wood pumpkins for fifty cents. How could I say no to that?! The boys had so much fun making their own Halloween decorations.
Getting started. Yes I made them strip down to their boxers and diaper :)
Chris had to have green

Almost finished

Chris had green, purple, yellow, orange, and blue on his "bumpick"

Admiring their work

Picture by Jake

Picture by Chris

3 comments:

Alison said...

Those turned out so cute! Jacob did such a meticulous job on his. I love the green pumpkin. What's Roberts, why haven't you told me about it?!

Alison said...

Totally love the orange and green pumpkins. What a fun activity!!!
Nana

Ashlee said...

You are such a fun Mom Amanda! Cute Crafts. Love the boys' pumpkins! You have your house looking way cute. I need to see more pictures! :) Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Craziness. You will do great at your calling! Miss you- wish we were carving pumpkins this year with you guys! :) ~Ash