Thursday, January 15, 2009

Church Shoes

Comfy in Spongebob
Cozy with Spiderman

UGH! Why is it impossible to find church shoes for little boys? As you might have guessed, I'm a little frustrated with this. Today I took the boys all over St. George looking for new church shoes. Do you think we could find any? Of course not! There were tons of little girl shoes but no boy shoes. It was very frustrating for me but the boys were troopers. Our last stop was Kmart (yes I was that desperate) and all their shoes were 5 dollars on clearance. Well, no church shoes were to be found but the boys found something better...slippers. They were so excited! Jake just had to have the Spiderman ones and Chris was all excited about the Spongebob ones. So in their eyes, the day was a success :)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I can't believe that St. George has no Church shoes for boys. Where did you look? Maybe you will be online shopping for some or just have to take a trip to see us to get some. Hint Hint. :) At least the boys thought the shopping trip was a success. What cute slippers they got. I love their thrilled faces. I can't believe how Chris is growing. He is going to break some hearts. What a looker! :)

Ali said...

Yes, Sponge Bob and Spiderman are perfectly acceptable church shoes.Maybe you will have to resort to online shopping!

Amy said...

Mom found some cute ones!!

Not QUITE as acceptable as the ones you found...but a close second :)